Bamboo Charcoal Vinegar Soap helps relieve temporary itchiness related to acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
Bamboo Vinegar is a pyrolegnic acid that contains up to 400 organic compounds, which is highly beneficial and allows it to draw out and remove waste from your skin. Our bamboo vinegar bar soap can nourish your skin as it balances the oils in your face and improves hydration for better moisture retention. And its rich, silky lather can create a noticeably softer and smoother complexion.
Bamboo Vinegar is produced through the natural act of carbonization of making bamboo charcoal. Bamboo stalks from sustainable forests are heated in an airless container during a bamboo charcoal firing process of 1,800º F for 2-weeks. Then, the vapors released become condensed and cooled down to produce bamboo vinegar liquid. From that process, it is turned into a bamboo vinegar bar soap that carries a naturally smoky scent, much different than the tangy scent of regular vinegar found in household cleaning products.
Bamboo Charcoal Vinegar Soap Benefits:
- Naturally Powerful Deodorizer
- Relieves Temporary Itchyness related to Acne, Eczema, and Psoriasis
- Draws Out Harmful Toxins & Waste
- Balances Hydration and Oils in Your Face
- Aids in Moisture Retention
- Softens & Smoothes Skin
- Rich, Silky Lather
- Natural, Plant Based Ingredients
- For Oily, Itchy, or Problematic Skin
- Fragrance Free
- No Added Colors, Fillers, Alcohol, Chemicals, or Preservatives
- No Animal Testing
Vegetable Oil, Water, Glycerin, and Bamboo Charcoal Vinegar.